Copyright - Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions for www.foto-4-u.co.uk, run and owned by Foto-4-u Ltd (hereafter referred to as Foto4u).
- 1. Website content including photographs, images, text and graphics are owned by (and are the copyright of) Foto4u or its licensors and all rights are reserved.
- 2. Website content is to be used for editorial purposes only and may only be used for advertising and promotional purposes when prior written consent has been granted. Consent will only be granted on the understanding that the user has obtained permission from specific intellectual rights holding third parties to use such photographs. In the event of such photographs being used and no relevant permissions being granted, then the user hereby agrees to indemnify Foto4u in respect of all claims made by third parties. The user also agrees to compensate Foto4u for all loss and damage arising from such unauthorised usage.
- 3. Website content may not be manipulated by the user so as to make it different to the original, without prior written permission from Foto4u.
- 4. Website content may not be published, reproduced, licensed, sold or otherwise used or distributed by the user without a license to do so from Foto4u.
- 5. It is the users responsibility to ensure website content is not used in a libellous, defamatory or improper manner. The user agrees to indemnify Foto4u in respect of all claims made arising from such use and also agrees to compensate Foto4u for all loss and damage arising from this.
- 6. Foto4u accept no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on the website. Although every effort will be made to make sure caption info is correct, Foto4u accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from such incorrect information.
- 7. Registering on our website and use of our online archive is considered as an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- • To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- • To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- • To process transactions
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- • To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
• Yes Cookies are small file that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
• If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.foto-4-u.co.uk
Park Road, Donnington